Mesotherapy for the hair
Mesotherapy involves injecting active ingredients which improve hair quality and stimulate hair regrowth into the scalp. It acts like a real biological booster, because the nutrients are fed directly into the hair bulb without passing through the blood.
Mesotherapy for the hair makes it possible to :
- Treat ageing of the scalp.
- Slow down and revitalise hair regrowth in cases of deficiencies of vitamins and minerals or after temporary seasonal loss following stress, pregnancy or an illness.
- Improve the hair quality (brightness, softness, strength).
However, this technique is not suitable in cases of hereditary baldness.
How the session works
Hair mesotherapy is performed under local anaesthetic in a sterile medical unit.
A mixture of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that nourish the hair are injected into the scalp with a very fine needle. These active ingredients slow down hair loss by stimulating the bulb and reducing excess sebum.
- Vitamin B5 promotes hair growth and strength.
- Iron plays a valuable role in the nutrition and oxygenation of the hair roots. In case of iron deficiency, the hair tarnishes, becomes finer and falls out. Vitamin C enhances iron absorption.
- Sulphur, zinc and magnesium are essential to the synthesis of keratin which makes the hair strong.
A scalp massage is performed before the mesotherapy session. The treatment first involves four sessions one week apart, then four sessions two weeks apart. Then you have to plan for a maintenance session every month.
Hair mesotherapy is a totally painless technique without the slightest social eviction.
From the second session, the quality of the hair improves and dull and tired hair quickly regains its volume, hold and shine. However, you need to wait one to three months to see significant regrowth.
To enhance the results of the mesotherapy, we perform a LED laser treatment for the hair between each session of injections.
Mesotherapy for the hair prices
|Indications||Prices including VAT*|
|Radiance and vitality of hair||
|Consultation||Prices including VAT*|
|Consultation with the doctor||€50|
* 20% VAT