Hypnosis and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
What if, through hypnosis, you could naturally and pleasantly, give up your bad habits and decide to live a life that matters to you ?
What is hypnosis ?
Hypnosis is a completely natural altered state of consciousness which is based on a certain level of letting go. We experience it several times in the same day, and in various ways, without even being fully aware of it. For example, we experience light trances when we watch TV, go to the cinema or read a good book. They may be deeper when you are in love or absorbed by music, a dream or a routine task.
Hypnosis allows a practitioner to help a person to create a set of interactions between their consciousness and their subconscious. Language, used in the form of conversational exchanges, images, metaphors, visualisations, or suggestions is the tool that the practitioner uses. This is to make sure that the patient consciously and unconsciously chooses the most appropriate solutions for their needs, in order to promote positive change and regain autonomy in behaviour.
The patient learns how to use their own resources for change and solving problems. The patient enhances and uses his capabilities, qualities, resources and potential, which are all naturally unlimited. The altered state of consciousness obtained during the sessions reveals new possibilities. The patient can then consciously and unconsciously choose the most appropriate solutions for their needs, in order to promote positive change and regain autonomy in their behaviour.
What is Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) was developed in 1972 by John Grinder, a linguistics professor, and Richard Bandler, a mathematician and psychotherapist. NLP is a coordinated series of logical knowledge and tools for identifying and changing the sensory mental representations of a person to improve their knowledge of themselves and their relationships with others.
What can be treated with hypnosis and NLP ?
Hypnosis, enriched with NLP tools, adapts to a huge number of situations.
- Dependency issues (smoking, alcohol, food, gambling).
- Eating disorders and weight problems.
- Management of stress, fears and emotions, anxiety and depression.
- Management of phobias and panic.
- Bereavements, redundancies and separations.
- Management of transition phases (moving house, pregnancies, childbirth).
- Compulsive disorders and stammering.
- Decreased immunity, profound fatigue (burn-out) and insomnia.
- Decreased libido and fertility problems.
- Lack of self-confidence, shyness and low self-esteem.
- Help to prepare for exams, competitive exams and interviews.
- Decision-making help.
- Achieving objectives and improving performance.
- Memorising and concentration.
- Business creation and development.
- Public speaking.
- Developing artistic or professional creativity.
- Improving quality of life.
- Making a career change.
- Achieving a couple's desire, desire to have children.
- Improving communication (relationships, children, meetings, management, etc.)
In the context of a cosmetic procedure
- Anxiety management before the procedure.
- Rapid post-procedure recovery and the side effects of the anaesthetic.
- Assistance in managing pain.
What happens in a session ?
Before starting the hypnosis sessions, there is a preliminary interview to assess the needs of the person and determine their motivations. It is also a moment that allows us to consider the specificities of each person and explain the workings of the unconscious mind.
After the interview, if the patient decides they wish to continue, the hypnosis sessions are scheduled. They are done within a secure, comfortable and respectful framework in accordance with medical ethics.
A session lasts for one hour. It is dedicated to verbal suggestions in relation to the needs expressed, in a setting of relaxation and letting go, which is needed to achieve the intended results quickly and pleasantly.
Subsequent sessions may aim to evaluate and consolidate the changes obtained, work on another expectation or appropriate the principles of self-hypnosis, in a perspective of autonomy.
Prices and packages
|Session length||Price for 1 session||3 session package||5 session package||8 session package|
Several sessions may be combined if necessary, with a limit of three consecutive hours.