If your complexion is dull and your skin is tired after the stress and time, then Jet Peel is a miracle treatment that gives your face instant radiance.
Jet Peel is a treatment which is both gentle and effective. It provides an immediate improvement to the skin's appearance, its texture and brightness and reduces blemishes and fine lines.
Jet Peel treats all skin types: youthful, mature, oily or acne prone skin.
This treatment is often used for :
- Filling wrinkles
- Ageing of the skin
- Depressions, hollows
How the session works
A handpiece sends a jet of high pressure air and water (microdroplets) which performs a drainage and exfoliation of the skin. Different active ingredients are then infused depending on the indication to be treated.
The session is divided into 6 phases :
- Cleaning and removing makeup from the skin.
- Lymphatic drainage: eliminates toxins, boosts the blood and lymphatic exchanges, fights against oedema and provides a sense of wellbeing.
- Exfoliation: cleans the surface layers of the skin and opens up the pores for the infusion of the active ingredient.
- Drying the skin: promotes the penetration of the active ingredient.
- Infusion of the active ingredient: through the high pressure, the handpiece causes the active ingredient to penetrate into the deep layers of the skin in the form of microscopic droplets.
The full treatment consists of 3 to 5 sessions 8 to 10 days apart.
There is no follow-up to report.
We use various active ingredients depending on the desired result (hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid and vitamin A + E, B5 etc.)
The Jet Peel can act on filling in wrinkles, slows the effects of ageing and encourages collagen production.
The pores are closed, the complexion is clear and consistent and the wrinkles have almost disappeared. Your skin is rehydrated "from within", refreshed, radiant and beautified.
The Jet Peel results are visible from the 1st session and are progressive during the treatment. The results are optimal 2 months after the last session. They last 4 to 6 months for 3 treatment sessions and 8 to 12 months for 5 treatment sessions.
The session can be repeated regularly for better results.
This treatment can be easily combined with other such as laser and rejuvenation treatments, or injections of absorbable fillers such as hyaluronic acid.
Jet Peel prices
|Sessions||Prices including VAT*|
|1 session 1 area||€150|
|Extra session 1 area||€120|
|3 session package 1 area||€280|
|5 session package 1 area||€375|
|Over 5 sessions 1 area||€70 per session|
|1 whole face session||€250|
|Whole face extra session||€160|
|Whole face 3 session package||€390|
|Whole face 5 session package||€570|
|Whole face over 5 sessions||€110 per session|
|Consultation||Prices including VAT*|
* 20% VAT