The ND Yag laser
The ND Yag laser is a multifunctional device that makes it possible to have well-defined actions: eliminating varicosities, smoothing wrinkles, removing tattoos and removing hair from coloured skins.
This treatment is suitable for all skin colours.
- Hair removal for dull, mixed race and black skin
- Tattoo removal
- Fine lines under the eyes
How the session works
The ND Yag laser emits infra-red light with a wavelength of around 1640nm. It has two operation modes: pulsed and continuous.
The ND Yag is selective, it only acts on the areas targeted by the laser light and does not damage other skin components.
There is a sunburn effect and a slight tingling for a few hours after the ND Yag laser session.
The ND Yag laser gives a very specific result depending on its target.
- It destroys the hair bulb and prevents hair from growing back by targeting the melanin.
- It removes tattoos by targeting the coloured pigments under the skin.
- It smooths mild wrinkles by targeting the superficial layer of the skin.
- It removes varicosities by targeting the blood vessels.
The treatment lasts for between 4 to 6 sessions 1 month apart.
The ND Yag laser results are gradual during the treatment.
ND Yag laser prices
|Indications||Prices including VAT*|
|Fine lines, varicosities||€170 per area / session|
|Tattoo removal||€280 to €800 / session|
|Consultation||Prices including VAT*|
|Consultation with the doctor||€50|
* 20% VAT